Help Us Help You!
The Scrip Program - No Selling Required!
Simply purchase Scrip gift cards for everyday purchases the same as if you bought them from a store and earn a rebate to go into your band student's account at no additional cost to you!
How it works
Participating retailers agree to sell gift cards to our organization at a discount. Registered band families buy the gift cards for full face value, they redeem them for full face value, and the RHSBPA puts the difference as revenue into the individual band account for that student. Hundreds of popular retailers participate in this scrip program including:
- ShopRite, A&P, Whole Foods
- WalMart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Marshalls
- Mobil, Jiffy Lube, Sunoco
- Pizza Hut, Subway, Panera
The beauty of scrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work while you earn money for your band student without spending a single additional penny.
See below on how to register at www.shopwithscrip.com
- Orders will be placed approximately every 3 to 4 weeks. (We need to have enough orders to cover shipping)
- Cards will be sent to the coordinator. Please make arrangements for delivery or pickup.
Pay By Check
If paying by check drop it off to the coordinator, which is Mr. Mangano, he lives at 520 Atlas Rd Landing. We need to receive your Scrip payment via check prior to the order being placed.
Presto Pay is Scrip’s secure online payment option which works similarly to PayPal. This is really the best way to pay! Why? No need to go drop off a check. It's safe and secure and no need to go out. Do it right from the comfort of your home!
- No need to send money into school as you pay Scrip directly.
- Purchase an initial gift card from a participating “Recycle” retailer then "reload" it as needed. Your card will be replenished by the next day (or sooner depending on retailer).
- Purchase e-gift cards for immediate use by selecting the “ScripNow” option, thus minimizing or eliminating any wait time.
- Initial setup takes a few days to complete. You will need to check your bank account for certain transactions.
Example: Order a Mobil Gas gift card - at the pump, you get the benefit of cash pricing AND you get the added benefit of helping the band at no additional cost or time to you! Use Presto Pay to replenish the dollar amount on the card at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the Scrip program please contact me. Mike Mangano email@example.com
Support Our Bands While You Shop
Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money” – in other words, scrip is gift certificates from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift certificates that you buy at the store. Many popular retailers participate in our scrip program including Shop Rite, JCPenney, Amazon, Zappos, The Gap, Shell, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s and many, many others.
You’re probably asking yourself how these stores help us raise money. It’s simple -- scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount. Member families like yours buy the certificates for full face value, they redeem them for full face value, and our school keeps the difference as revenue.
And scrip is exciting, because everybody wins:
Once you are signed up, you can begin placing your order. There are three types of Gift Cards you can obtain:
- Physical Gift Card - A Card will be shipped to the Band and handed out upon arrival. With this card there are two ways to pay.
- Send in a check payable to RHSBPA. Upon receipt of your check—the order will be placed with Scrip
- Pay using their on-line Presto-Pay feature. Orders will be placed at a faster rate since we don’t need to wait for a check.
- E-Card—You can get access to the dollars instantly if payment is made on line via Presto-Pay.
- Reload—Some Vendors will add dollars to a previously sent out Gift Card—To utilize this feature, you must submit payment using Presto-pay.
Check out the Mobile App at www.MyScripWallet.com
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Mangano firstname.lastname@example.org